Situated in the palm grove, this hotel is offering guests a stunning view of the Bacuit archipelago. Boasting 20 well-appointed guestrooms and suites, all are spacious, tastefully furnished and equipped with standard amenities for guests comfort including fan and a private room with hot and cold shower. Guests will enjoy a lot of activities that the resort offers such as island hopping, climbing, fishing, bird watching, windsurfing, hiking, diving, snorkeling, and climbing. Offering standard accommodation and friendly service in the city of Palawan, Dolarog Beach Resort is an ideal destination for a wonderful vacation in El Nido.
- airport transfer
- family room
- laundry services/dry cleaning
- room service
- safety deposit boxes
Sports and Recreation
- outdoor pool
- pool (kids)
- private beach
- water sports (non-motorized)
- Airport Transfer Available – Yes
- Check-Out – 12:00 PM
- Child Age from, to (Yrs) – 0-4 yrs old
- Distance from City Center – 5.Km
- Distance to Airport – 10.Km
- Earliest Check-In – 10:00 AM
- Non-Smoking Rooms / Floors – Yes
- Number of Bars – 1
- Number of Restaurants – 1
- Number of Rooms – 7
- Room Service (Yes, No, 24 Hrs) – Yes
- Room Voltage – 220
- Time to Airport (Minutes) – 45
- Year Hotel Last Renovated – 2010
Please be informed that;
• All rates are inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Electricity in the resort is only available from 6:00 PM to 11.00 PM daily.
• Please note that there are no banks or ATM’s in EL Nido Town. However foreign currencies and travelers cheque (USD only) can be exchanged in some shops in town.
• Credit card payments for incidental charges should be settled 2 hours before check out time. The following credit cards are accepted Master Card, American Express, Visa, JBC and Ammex.
• Island hopping is not included for guests staying for one night only.
• Airport transfer from El Nido Airport is included.
• Discount 50% for child between 5 to 12 years sharing the room with parents.
• Electrical power for air conditioned cottages is available up to 12 midnight daily except during summer time, it is available from 6.00 PM to 6.00 AM
• The swimming pool contains seawater, and may not be clear all the time due to fluctuating levels of residue in the sea. Water is replaced every 24 hours.
• A mandatory PHP 200 Eco Development Fee is applies and tickets are sold at the Tourism Office and kiosk outlets. This is valid for a maximum of 10 days.
Guests can reach El Nido by booking a direct flight via Island Transvoyager, Inc from Manila. However, flights can only be booked not more than 5 days in advance. Another option is to book a flight via Puerto Princesa through Philippine Airline (PAL), Airphil Express, Cebu Pacific or Zest Air and then take a 6 hours land trip to El Nido. From San Jose Terminal, Puerto Princesa, there are aircon & non-aircon public transport options going to El Nido town. The schedule is as follows: Van – 0700H / 1100H; Bus – 0500H / 0700H / 0900H / 1000H.
Other Similar Hotels
----> CLICK HERE To Book Your Room In Palawan! <----
Click Here To Book A Hotel In Puerto Princesa
Click Here To Book A Hotel In Coron
Click Here To Book A Hotel In El Nido
Click Here To Book A Hotel In Busuanga
Click Here To Book A Hotel In Amanpulo
Click Here To Book A Hotel In Aborlan
Click Here To Book A Hotel In San Vicente
Click Here To Book A Hotel In Taytay, Palawan